Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Scrap Room



My favorite things in my Scraproom are the Organizational items that my DH has built for me. In this photo, you can see my stamp racks as well as my ink pad racks and above my desk is my Craftsman triple track that holds all of those little items like pop dots and embossing powders close at hand.













The photo below shows the ribbon rack DH build for me.

















This photo shows my big stamp rack, the other side of the ink racks and my punch rack.














This photo shows my "island". It is made of two separate units, so that they can sit back to back as an island or end to end and shown in this picture (we move every 3-5 years with my job and I like to have components that easily fit together in any house).








This shows my paper storage, my scrap helper Zeus and shows how I store my Cricut and Imagine carts.

No comments:

Post a Comment