Saturday, August 16, 2014

Anything with Fall Colors Challenge!

I created this card to enter into SVG Cutting Files Anything with Fall Colors Challenge!. 

I fell in LOVE with the CHibi Scarecrow and had to use him for the focal point of my card. The card base is also a SVG Cutting Files file , it is the Bracket Label Card Base )  (The Bracket Label Card Base comes with one layer, but I wanted an additional layer, so I just copied the layer and resized.



  I edged all the pieces with Pan Pastels. I love how they add a softer punch of color. I LOVE how cute that scarecrow is! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. So cute. Thanks for sharing with us at svg cutting files.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarecrow is adorable! You paired him well with the background too. Such a happy little card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the card shape and cute scarecrow! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Thanks for joining the Challenge at SVG Cutting Files.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE card,Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete