Sunday, November 20, 2016

Fall Harvest - November 20th

Hi, welcome to another Rubbernecker Stamps blog team post!  See the rest of the teams post here.

For this card I used:
Cause a Scene - Scene #9 Fall Harvest - KKCSS009
Freehand Border Phrase set 900

If you have not looked at these "scene" stamps before, you should!  They have lots of elements you can use again and again for those finishing touches.



I just used the old truck, the pumpkins and a few of the grass springs.

The Old Truck was colored with Copics:
Rust: E18, E15 and E11
Truck: G99, G94, G24 and YG61
Tires: C8, C6 and C4
Windows: B0000 plus I added glossy accents

I stamped the grass springs in FSJ Old Olive and Pumpkin Bread ink.  Cocoa Powder crimp ribbon from FSJ and gems from my stash .

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment