Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Butterfly Kisses - March 22st Inspiration

Hi, welcome to another Rubbernecker Stamps  Team 1 post!  Please drop in and see the rest of the teams projects here on the blog. 

Make sure you check out the NEW Challenge and please play along with us. 

SNEAK PEEK - Do you love clear stamps and Dies?  Well guess what?  Rubbernecker is going Clear and has matching Dies!  The clear stamps and dies are already available at the Rubbernecker booth at the Expos, but will be loaded on the site mid-March, so keep your eyes out! 



For this card I used the Butterfly clear stamps and matching dies.  I used Zig True Color Real Brush pens on watercolor paper.  I added a little glimmer over the top, so that the butterfly's glimmer.  I used a sentiment from the stamp set.

The pattern paper is from Gina K and the solid cardstock is Blue Lagoon from Fun Stampers Journey.  The butterfly charm is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment