Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Angel Kisses

Hi, welcome to another Rubbernecker Stamps  Team 2 post!   Please drop in and see the rest of the teams projects here on the blog. 

Make sure you check out the NEW Challenge and please play along with us. 


I used one of the NEW Clear Stamp sets and DIES!  
This set is called:


Butterflies are Free #3020
Butterflies are Free Die Set #3020D



I stamped butterflies in clear ink on Rubbernecker watercolor paper and embossed with white embossing powder.  Then I added Ken Oliver Color Burst's over the top and added water.  When I was done I added some glimmer to the top.



I added one of the butterflies to the inside of the card.
Cardstock is FSJ Rich Coral and twine by FSJ as well.  I also add Clear FSJ Silk to the outside of the card.

Thanks for stopping by, 


No comments:

Post a Comment