Sunday, October 8, 2017

Happy Halloween

Hi, welcome to another Rubbernecker Stamps  Team 2 Sunday post!   Please drop in and see the rest of the teams projects here on the blog. 


Make sure you check out the NEW Challenge and please play along with us. 


For this Sundays post I used a Halloween stamp:



With all the foil, it is hard to get a really good photo, but you can see the foil and glimmer silk.


A little more light on this one shows all that shimmer!



I used this Heidi Swapp Magic medium and sponged it on the rubber stamp.  I let it dry and then put foil over it and ran it through he Minc.  

This is what it looked liked when I pulled the foil off.

I then added some Halloween star buttons, FSJ silk, a bow and a bat stick pin.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment