Saturday, January 6, 2018

Password Keeper

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month for our design teams inspirational post in which by leaving a comment you will be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store. Now on to this weeks inspiration!   

For this weeks assignment we needed to use any of the Planner sets. 


I used the Planner pocket and the Password Keeper



Here is the completed Clipboard, Pocket and password list.




Completed Clipboard


 

Completed Pocket and Password list



I put a Command  hook on the wall next to my computer and hang this right on the hook.  Now I have my passwords at my fingertips!

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. omg this is soooooooooo stinnking cute..i need to do this...i have passwords everywhere :(

    ReplyDelete