Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Inspirational Wednesday using Angel Voices

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday fellow krafters!!!Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday post!


Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Keri is sharing her creation featuring  

Angel Voices

I am so excited to be able to share a new creations with you today.  


I colored the cute carolers with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00 and E000 with R20
Hair and Fur: E29, E25 and E21
Red: R59, R29 and R22
Green: G28, G24, G21 and YG03
White: W5, W3 and W1
Black: W9, W7, W5 and W3
Jeans: B99, B97, B95, B93 and B91
Caroles: E35, E33 and E31


I used a music Hot Foil plate to foil the pattern paper in matte black to create my own pattern paper.

I added some white glitter paste around the circle and the top edge of the Christmastree strip.  I added Ruby Red ink to the edges of the sentiment to give it a matted look and then matted it on glitter paper.

I finished it off with an Angel and music note buttons.

I just love these carolers and I hope you do too.

Happy Stampin!

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment