Sunday, February 24, 2019

The Stamp Doctor - Eat Cake!

Hi and welcome  to another fun card from The Stamp Doctor.


I used the following Stamp Doctor Dies:


I layered two of the layers to create 1/16 inch mat and layered them on my card base.  I then cut a strip of plaid and cut one of the stitched circles out of it, I then used the largest circle and the same stitched circle to create a purple layer around the cut out.  I then cut two stitched circles out of white and two scalloped circles out of purple and popped them up above an below the cut out circle.

I stamped several different stamps from the Lollipop Stamps Birthday #1 set onto the circles.  I love how all these stamps work together and you can mix and match colors.  I used Kraftin Kimmie Hybrid Ink in Purple Pansy, Purple Petunia and Wicked Black. 

The Cardstock and ribbon are from Fun Stampers Journey.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment