Saturday, March 16, 2019

March Kraftin Kimmie Sneak Peek Day 3 - You Give Me Wings

March Krafty Peeks...Day Three! You Give Me Wings! Welcome back to our third and FINAL day of March Krafty Peeks! 

Today we have a FAIRY sweet stamp set from our newest artist, Neda Sadreddin! 



It's called YOU GIVE ME WINGS! 



This adorable set features three lovely fairy images plus a few accessory stamps, a fairy DOOR and several coordinating sentiments! I mean, so FAIRY cute! 

I LOVE this set!

I cut a mushroom on my Cricut and then added the adorable front door from the set.  I colored the fairy and the door with Prisma Pencils.  I added Kraftin Kimmie dots to finish off the card. 

I used the starburst stencil with both the Yummy Yellow and Sparkling Sapphire ink.  I then added the Bo Bunny Sugar glitter paste over the top to create a glitter star background.  

You'll get to see all sorts of sweet creations as you hop around the Krafty Team blogs today! PLUS you'll see some of the other goodies in action....like our new stencils, new ink and new Krafty Dots! 

Be sure to join us at our LIVE Facebook Release Party this afternoon (Saturday, March 16th) at 1pm EST where we'll be celebrating ALL the new goodies and they will be released at the online shop! 

Happy hoppin'!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments: