Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Kraftin Kimmie Inspirational Wednesday - Unicorns & Rainbows

Hello krafty friends!  
Today is INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY -
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
crafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!

I'm up on the Kraftin Kimmie blog today and I used the adorable Unicorns & Rainbows set.


I started out by making my own sprays with Kraftin Kimmie reinkers.  I used distilled water in the mini mister and then added a long squirt of Raspberry Rose, Charming Chartreuse and lastly Mermaid Melody.


I held the spray bottle about 12 inches away and sprayed my three colors.  I sprayed on Ranger Glossy finish paper.

I then cut out a panel for my card and matted it on black cardstock.  I then added cloud and rainbow die cuts to the card.

I colored the Unicorns with Copics:
Pink: RV29, RV25, RV23 and RV21
Lime: YG09, YG07, YG05 and YG03
Blue: BG09, BG07. BG05 and BG02
Gold: E08, YR24 and YR23
Grey: W3, W1 and W00 and T3, T1 and blender

I stamped the sentiment directly on the ink spritzed panel.

Remember to use the reinkers for more than just re-inking the pads!!!

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment