Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Inspirational Wednesday - Squishy Hugs

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
on the Kraftin Kimmie Blog and I have this cutie card up there today.
 Its a fun clear stamp set from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps called - Squishy Hugs



Copics:
Red: R39, R29, R22
Blue: B99, B97, B95, B93 and B91
Black: W9, W7, W5 and W3

I just love this set! It makes for a perfect card for any animal lover.  I used Pawprints Stencils along with Granite Grey ink to create my background after I embossed it in my die cutter.  I stamped my images using Wicked Black and then colored them up with Copics.  I added Krafty Dots to finish off the card. 

If you would like to add Squishy Hugs to your collection it is on sale RIGHT NOW!!!!

YEP RIGHT NOW!!!! So visit the KKS Shop and scoop it up at 40% off!

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: