Saturday, August 19, 2017

3D Coffee and Tea!

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month for our design teams inspirational post in which by leaving a comment you will be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store. Now on to this weeks inspiration!   

For this weeks assignment we used the 3D Cup Template and Cutting File.



I cut the cup from double sided pattern paper so that the inside was just as cute!  I cut Cranberry Bliss FSJ solid cardstock to pop against the black and then added a ribbon bow and stitching.  

I printed the Everything gets better with Tea sentiment from the set and foiled it with Red Foil.

Thanks for stopping by,


6 comments:

  1. this is sooooooooooooo stinking cute...love every bit of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing - I selected this as my win - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did your cup design. It is gorgeous! I just ordered the cup set but will have to figure out how to do it with the PDF files. I hope my printer will work on the pattern papers. I am not sure if I should print it onto plain printer paper and then somehow use that as a pattern on my pattern paper as I don't have lots of papers the same design. So I am always glad to see what others do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always try to print it in gray-scale on the pattern paper and cut it out that way.

      Delete