Friday, August 18, 2017

Extra Extra Read All About It!

Hello SBS Friends!
Today a big change has been made for SBS. As of August 15th, 2017 the store site: https://simplybstamps.net  will no longer be active. They are moving to Etsy! YAY please "favorite" them here: SimplyBStamps Etsy Shop. A Grand Re-Opening will be scheduled for August 18th. 




I colored this cutie with my Copics:

Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00 and E000 with R20
Hair: E18, E15, YR18 and YR14
Brown: E39, E37 and E35
Green: G99, G94 and G21
Light Brown: E55 and E51

I matted the newsprint on the black and then added to the olive green FSJ cardstock.  I added some FSJ ribbon with a double bow and some burlap flowers and butterfly.  

I also added belending solution to a piece of burlap and placed over the bag, to give it the burlap texture.

Thanks for stopping by and please check out the new shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment