(other optional color of your choice)
Here is my card! (I used Brown, Pink, Green and Blue).
I used the birthday birdie from 3 Birds on Parade cut on my Gypsy at 3.61 x 3.95. You could cut it at 4, I just arrange the pieces on my Gypsy to make it super easy to cut.
- Cardstock used: Stampin Up Baja Breeze for card base 5.5 x 4.25 and for the birdies arm. Stampin Up Crushed Curry for the legs and beek. My Minds Eye Pattered and pink paper (reversable). White is Post-it-Craft paper. Brown paper is Club Scrap.
- Dark Brown Pearl pen for Birdies eye, to make it pop.
- Hobby Lobby ribbon with green, blue, pink and brown.
- Cuttlebug embossing folder rubbed with distressed ink
- Stampin up Dazzling Diamonds for frosting and tassle.
- Quickutz Word Balloon
- Stampin Up Dimensionls
- Action Wobble for Bird
- My Pink Stamper Tweetie Hoo Puns for the Hey, Chicka and the inside stamp - Happy Bird-Day!