(other optional color of your choice)
Here is my card! (I used Brown, Pink, Green and Blue).
I used the birthday birdie from 3 Birds on Parade cut on my Gypsy at 3.61 x 3.95. You could cut it at 4, I just arrange the pieces on my Gypsy to make it super easy to cut.
- Cardstock used: Stampin Up Baja Breeze for card base 5.5 x 4.25 and for the birdies arm. Stampin Up Crushed Curry for the legs and beek. My Minds Eye Pattered and pink paper (reversable). White is Post-it-Craft paper. Brown paper is Club Scrap.
- Dark Brown Pearl pen for Birdies eye, to make it pop.
- Hobby Lobby ribbon with green, blue, pink and brown.
- Cuttlebug embossing folder rubbed with distressed ink
- Stampin up Dazzling Diamonds for frosting and tassle.
- Quickutz Word Balloon
- Stampin Up Dimensionls
- Action Wobble for Bird
- My Pink Stamper Tweetie Hoo Puns for the Hey, Chicka and the inside stamp - Happy Bird-Day!
This card is so much FUN! :)ReplyDelete
Very Cute! TFS! Come on over to my blog...thebusybug.blogspot.com. I have 2 Cricut Cartridge giveaways going on until Friday! Leave comments for 2 chances to win! Bug Hugs!ReplyDelete
Good Luck! I hope you check out mine atReplyDelete
I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! I will have to revisit that cart. TFS! i just need more time in the day! lol
We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by
So cute!!! Good luck!!! :-)ReplyDelete
p.s. I'm a new follower :-)
That is sooo adorable! You did a great job on the challenge!ReplyDelete