Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Houses, Houses, Houses!

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month for our design teams inspirational post in which by leaving a comment you will be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store. 

This weeks assignment was to use either the House Shaped Card set or the 3D House Set.  

I really like the House Shaped Card and I thought it would be really cool to stamp inside or out "From our House to Yours".  You could use it for Birthday, Thinking of You, Miss You or any Holiday!

Since I live in Minnesota, you can't have a winter card without a little snow, so I used liquid applique to the fence, roof and chimney.




I also made a fall themed house with little hedges and a bow.



Thanks for stopping by.



13 comments:

  1. keri these houses are simply adorable...love them..the blue is my favorite....hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the fall one first and didn't like it as much, so then I made the blue one. :-)

      Delete
  2. These are pure perfection. The most precious collection of cute little houses. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wanted to do the house card as I thought a lot of the team would do the 3d House!

      Delete
  3. Cute! Cute! Cute! I love the snow that you used! It has a really cool texture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use liquid applique for snow quite often. :-)

      Delete
  4. Love both of them but the snow on the blue house just rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the snow on the blue house. I live in WI, and we saw a little white stuff today. Yup, it's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both houses are cute! LOVE the textures.

    ReplyDelete