Thursday, July 20, 2017

FSJ Cards!

I wanted to share my latest two cards and a layout all made from Fun Stampers Journey supplies.
I love the wayt that these came out.

The first one uses Journey Paste and I added Oatmeal Cookie re-inker to color the paste to resemble sand and then added Journey glaze to the turtle's shell.



Second up I used our acrylic paint and the new Jelly Plate.  If you havent played with the Jelly Plate you are missing out!  

I put the colors on the plate and brayered them out, I then stamped the stamp on the plate, to remove that pattern, for the background and then stamped the paint off on the white cardstock and made it the focal image.


I just loved how this turned out!

Lastly I created a layout.  It has been a while since I did any scrapbooking, but I love this new FSJ paper and it screamed BEACH to me!



I used our color burst pencils to create a watercolor look on the fish.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment