Friday, March 16, 2018

In the Spotlight

I am back with another incredibly cute image set from SBS!  

This card features just the background from Trapeze Serena.  The set comes with the background, Trapeze Serena, the sentiment and the set merged together.  

I colored the background with my Copics:

Blue: BG13, BG11 and BG10
Grey: T5, T3 and T1
Gold: YR24 and YR23
Yellow: Y19 and Y15
Black: W9 and W7



I added a Life is a Circus from the Pattern paper pack Fancy Pants Everyday Circus.



This is a Sizzix Stand Up Card and you can see it standing up.  I added a strip from the same paper pack to the inside of the card that says Lets run away and join the circus!

I finished this card off by using gunmetal grey embellish mouse around the edges and some FSJ ribbon and enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment