Saturday, November 30, 2019

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge - Use Glitter

Hello and welcome to another fun
Saturday Challenge!
Are you ready for some krazy krafty fun?
We can't wait for you to play along and share your amazing krafty kreations!  We are here to inspire your creativity!


This week I'm your hostess and my challenge for you is....
use Glitter.


Here is my creation and I used Yeti or Not.  


I colored the Yeti's with Copics in grays with a bit of blue and then added glitter paper for the snow and I cut snowflakes out of glitter paper.  I used a pink pattern paper with snowflakes for the background.  I finished off the card with Festive Dots.

Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like!  These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp, however using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and products will earn you double entries!  Each submission will enter you into the monthly draw of a $40 gift voucher to the krafty shop!

Also don't miss our BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS 

Happy kraftin'!

Thanks for stopping by,
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment