Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Inspirational Wednesday

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!

Today I'm up on the blog with a new card.

    


Hello today I am sharing a card I made using the Clear Stamp set called Happy Thoughts.  I love this set I have used it for many cards.  It has such inspirational sentiments.    It is so much fun. If you look at my background I used the reinkers in Mermaid MelodyAqua Adventure and Lovely Lagoon and created background sheets.  

I created these in a Facebook Live on the Kraftin Kimmie Friends page you can find it here.  I then used a square punch to cut out sections and apply as a diamond on the card front.  You can see the hexagon card I did as a sample for the live as well.

I finished the card off with splatters and Polar Dots.  In my sample I stamped with Lovely Lagoon ink and for this card I heat embossed in white.  


If you would like to add Happy Thoughts to your collection it is on sale RIGHT NOW!!!!

YEP RIGHT NOW!!!! So visit the KKS Shop and scoop it up at 40% off!


Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment