Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Kraft Kimmie Stamps Inspirational Wednesday - Underwater Fun!

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!



Today it is my turn to show you one of my favorite stamp sets. I have picked the fun set called 



I used the Wonderful Waves Stencil with Salty Sea,  Ocean Opulence, Mermaid Melody and Designer Denim Krafty Kolours ink.  I also did a layer of glitter over the top panel with the Wonder Waves Stencil.  I used die cuts to create the scene for my little diver.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing & krafty week!!


If you want to add the Underwater Fun stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment