Friday, December 31, 2021

Paper Nest Dolls - Ellie with Snowman

 Did I say I was super excited to be guesting over on the Paper Nest Dolls DT?  EEK!  Still super excited!



Today I have Ellie with Snowman.  I think that this is such an adorable image.  I love that she is dressed for a winter snowstorm.  I colored her with Copics:

Red: R39, R29, R24 and R22
Black: W9, W7, W5 and W3
White: W3, W1 and 0
Snowman:  BG000 and BG0000
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00 and E000 with R20 & R30
Hair: E29, E25, E23 and E21

I created the background with Distress Oxides in Salvaged Patina and Prize Ribbon and then spritzed with water.  Then I added Dr. PH Martins white splattered on with a paintbrush. Then I used the snowflake stencil (Kraftin Kimmie Stamps) and added Gina K white Glitz Glitter Gel for the snowflakes.  I added red pearls from Taylored Expressions and white glitter paper for the snow.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment