Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Stamp of the Month - You Light Up My Life!

  We are so excited to share our newest

Stamp Of The Month - You Light Up My Life!! 


This illuminating set will be

FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of February!!
*while supplies last

 

and as an extra special bonus, there will be a 
FREE GIFT
 in December if you collect all our Stamp Of The Month sets this year! 


I used some fun camping outdoor paper as I thought it paired perfectly with this latern.  I colored it with Copcis.
Black: W9, W7, W5 and W3
Flame: R29, YR09, Y17 and Y13
I finished it off with some embossing and Krafty Dots.

We hope you're as excited as we are about the 
February Stamp Of The Month - You Light Up My Life!

Happy Krafting!  

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment