Monday, May 2, 2022

May Stamp of the Month at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps

    We are so excited to share our newest

Stamp Of The Month - I Can Fly!! 



This motivational set is so cute and has all the positive vibes!! 
It will be FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of May!!
*while supplies last

 

and as an extra special bonus, there will be a 
FREE GIFT
 in December if you collect all our Stamp Of The Month sets this year! 


I just love this months stamp of the month.  It is so adorable!  I paired it with some beautiful pink and greens to make the piggy pop!  I added a little Mostly Melon ink to the twinkle little star stencil to the center circle. I finished it off with clear dots.


We hope you're as excited as we are about the 
May Stamp Of The Month - I Can Fly!

PS. You can still find some of our 2021 Stamp Of The Month sets in the Shop! 

Happy Krafting!   


Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment