Thursday, October 10, 2024

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps October Release Kraft Peek #3 - Flaky Friends

 Goooood morning and welcome back to
Day THREE of our October Krafty Peeks!!


Today we are thrilled to share a super fun winter themed stamp set by artist Neda Sadreddin called FLAKY FRIENDS!!


And ALSO we have a brand new wintery stencil for you called
BIRCH TREES!!!




I used the Birch Trees Stencil with Granite Grey Ink over light blue cardstock.  I then used a silver marker to add texture to the trees.  I added the snowman and bunny from Flaky Friends.  I added copic coloring to the pond and then covered it with glossy accents.  I finished it off with a few sequins.

Check out both these fabulous new krafty products as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs today!  I promise you'll be SO inspired!

Then don't forget to join us on Saturday at NOON ET in the Krafty Friends Facebook Group for the LIVE Release Party when all the new goodies will be released!!


See you there!!

Thanks for stopping by,


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment