Sunday, October 19, 2014

Halloween Shaker!!

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month for our design teams inspirational post in which by leaving a comment you will be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store. 

This weeks assignment was to use one of the new Halloween or Fall Shaker Card sets.  I LOVE Halloween, so I had to use the Ghost Shaker Card Set.





I used Halloween patterned paper and printed the sentiment from the file set.




6 comments:

  1. keri, how amazingly cute is this...love the background paper to....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! BTW, thanks for mine...it is sitting on my table and makes me smile all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Keri! I like the filling you used for your shaker. I need to expand my search for shaky stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly think I'm in love with ghost. It looks so stinking adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute Keri! I love the paper you used and those great big eyes are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete