Sunday, October 5, 2014

Pumpkin Fun!

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month for our design teams inspirational post in which by leaving a comment you will be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store. 


For this weeks Design inspiration I used the PUMPKIN TRIO SHAPED CARD FILE from Cutting CafĂ©. 

The Sentament comes from this sets printable.



For the pumpkin stems I used clear embossing paste mixed with distress inks to give them that knotty texture that pumpkin stems have.




Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Keri this is truly adorable...love the papers you used...SO awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use for embossing paste! I love the texture it added. I'll have to keep that little trick in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! I love the purple and cool technique you did on your stems

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I'm trying that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these Keri!!! Your choice of papers is fantastic and love the technique. Awesome inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great technique! I am learning so much from all of you!

    ReplyDelete